Power 6.5" T5 Component System T5652-S
Power 6.5" T5 Component System T5652-S
The T5652-S is the best 6.5” 2-way component system from Rockford Fosgate. Rated at 150 Watts RMS, the system includes two woofers with grilles, pair of tweeters, a multi-function audiophile crossover and mounting hardware.
Audiophiles rejoice! The Power T5 Component Speakers are a new epitome of sound quality and performance for car audio speakers. We asked our chief audio engineer to design the best loudspeakers Rockford Fosgate has ever offered, and the T5 is the result of years researching and testing components to satisfy that commitment. There are so many cool technologies implemented in the Power T5 series, you'll find yourself drooling over the features and specifications below.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Solid copper phase plug on woofer
- DDC (Discreet Dual Clamp) tweeter mounting system
- 1" (25mm) ring radiator LCP dome tweeter with copper phase plug
- Flush and surface (angled) tweeter mounting hardware included
- Fatigue and tear resistant linear Nomex spider
- LCP (Liquid Crystal Polymer) fiber sandwich woofer cone
- Selectable bi-amp switching
- VAST (Vertical Attach Surround Technique) Butyl rubber surround
- Heat sink mounted TO-220 style resistors
- 1% tolerance box style metalized polypropylene capacitors
- Ultra-low loss multi-tap foil-wound inductor
- Full function detachable remote crossover tuning module
- Asymetrical 18dB/Octave highpass Butterworth crossover network
- Selectable 6dB or 12dB/Octave lowpass crossover section
- Die-cast aluminum frame structure w/ FlexFit slot woofer mounting
- Multi-pole™ neodymium motor structure
- Grilles and mounting hardware included
- Selectable on/off axis setting
- 1 Year Warranty
Our DDC™ (Discreet Dual Clamp) Tweeter Mounting provides concentric clamping pressure around the perimeter of the ...Learn more
DDC Tweeter Mounting
Our DDC™ (Discreet Dual Clamp) Tweeter Mounting provides concentric clamping pressure around the perimeter of the mounting hole. This results in maximum ease of installation.
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible speakers.Learn more
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible speakers.
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.Learn more
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.Learn more
VAST Surround (speakers)
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.
The slot mounted frame pattern allows for variable adjustments to the mounting position.Learn more
FlexFit Basket - Speaker
The slot mounted frame pattern allows for variable adjustments to the mounting position.
Secures directly to the top of magnet structure to improve system efficiency by reducing both distortion ...Learn more
IDHS™ T5 Inductive Damping Heat Sink
Secures directly to the top of magnet structure to improve system efficiency by reducing both distortion and back EMF (Electo-magnetic force). Also radiates heat to reduce voice coil temperature.
(dB @ 2.83V/1M)
300 Watts Max
Tweeter Phase: 0°/180°
Woofer Frequency: 2.5kHz or 3kHz
Woofer Slope: 6dB or 12dB/octave
(dB @ 1W/1M)
Knowledge Base Articles
Ask Our Experts
Contact the Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer you purchased this product from. If you need further assistance, call 1-800-669-9899 for Rockford Customer Service. You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate. You are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford.
We installed two sets of these in a Yukon and they sound amazing.
5.0Write a Review
Be first to hear about the latest products.
Sign up for product updates.