Harley-Davidson® Amplifier Installation Kit (1998+) RFKHD
The RFKHD contains a mounting plate, heatsink, and wiring kit for installing compact Punch and Power series amplifiers on Harley-Davidson® model years 1998 to current. On 2014 and newer motorcycles, you will need to flash your factory radio to use this kit.
• This model replaced by the RFK-HD9813 and RFK-HD14
The RFKHD contains a mounting plate, heatsink, and wiring kit for installing compact Punch and Power series amplifiers. The cables have been upgraded to provide the necessary current and voltage requirements for the amplifier, and the heat-sink provides extended thermal time under demanding situations. Fits Harley-Davidson® Road Glide® and Street Glide® model years 1998 to current.
Harley-Davidson® , Road Glide® and Street Glide® are registered trademarks of Harley-Davidson Motor Company
- FULL spec cable - meets or exceeds AWG (American Wire Gauge) requirements
- 100% Pure Crystal-Oxygen Free Copper (PC-OFC)
- Includes appropriate wire termination hardware
- Designed for use with 1998-Current Harley-Davidson® Motorcycles
- Designed for use with Punch PBR or Power Compact Chassis amplifiers
- Includes mounting brackets for Bat Wing and Shark Nose fairings
- Speaker adapter plugs allow use on 1998 to current model year bikes
- Plug and Play design for easy installation
- Prewired to accommodate rear Tour-Pak® if available
- NOTE: Installation on CVO™ and Screaming Eagle™ models are not plug-n-play and will require modification
- NOTE: Your factory radio will need to be flashed. Please see this Advisory for details
- 1 Year Warranty
Rockford Fosgate cables conform to the CEA-2015 industry standard. The standard specifies the exact amount of ...Learn more
Rockford Fosgate cables conform to the CEA-2015 industry standard. The standard specifies the exact amount of copper needed to indicate a specific wire diameter or gauge size (8 AWG, 4 AWG, etc). Some manufacturers substitute thicker insulation for copper. With Rockford Fosgate, you get exactly what you pay for.
This amplifier kit includes power wire by including necessary cable for both B(+) and GND(-) connections. ...Learn more
Includes Power Wire
This amplifier kit includes power wire by including necessary cable for both B(+) and GND(-) connections. Additionally, amplifier kits include remote turn-on power wire. All cables in this kit conform to the CEA-2015 AWG specification.
This amplifier kit includes fused distribution. It utilizes a stand-alone fuse holder that can be installed ...Learn more
Includes Fused Dist.
This amplifier kit includes fused distribution. It utilizes a stand-alone fuse holder that can be installed in a convenient place under the hood.
Harley-Davidson® Road Glide® (1998-current)*
Harley-Davidson® Electra Glide® (1998-current)*
*Installation on CVO or Screaming Eagle models not plug-n-play and will require modification
|2006-Current||Harley Davidson®||Street Glide® 1|
|1998-Current||Harley Davidson®||Road Glide® 1|
|1998-Current||Harley Davidson®||Electra Glide® 1|
1 Installation on CVO™ and Screaming Eagle™ models are not plug-n-play and will require modification
Knowledge Base Articles
Contact the Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer you purchased this product from. If you need further assistance, call 1-800-669-9899 for Rockford Customer Service. You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate. You are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford.
Be the first to review this product.
No reviews yetWrite a Review
Be first to hear about the latest products.
Sign up for product updates.