2014+ Harley-Davidson® Road Glide® & Street Glide® Amplifier Wiring Kit RFK-HD14
The RFK-HD14 is an amplifier installation kit for the Power Marine TM400X4ad amplifier on Harley-Davidson® model years 2014 to current. All new design features t-harness integration for fading front/rear capable systems (requires Rockford Fosgate flash.) Integrates into factory electrical system without modifications or cutting. You will need to flash your factory radio to use this kit.
This complete kit includes a heatsink, bracket, and wiring harnesses needed to install the Power Marine TM400X4ad amplifier on 2014 and newer model Harley-Davidson motorcycles. Kit also includes Y-adaptors for adding lowers or Tour-Pak speakers, Boom!™ Audio bypass plugs for factory amplified systems, a DSR1 loop-thru harness, and all necessary hardware. Harley-Davidson® , Road Glide®, Street Glide®, Electra Glide® and Boom!® Audio are registered trademarks of Harley-Davidson Motor Company. CVO™ is a trademark of Harley-Davidson Motor Company.
- FULL spec cable - meets or exceeds AWG (American Wire Gauge) requirements
- 100% Pure Crystal-Oxygen Free Copper (PC-OFC)
- Plug and Play design for easy installation
- Designed for use with 2014-Current Harley-Davidson® Motorcycles
- Designed for use with Power Marine TM400X4ad model amplifier
- Includes mounting brackets for Bat Wing and Shark Nose fairings
- T-harness integration supports front/rear fader control (requires "Rockford Fosgate 2014+ All Bikes" flash)
- Includes amp output Y-adaptors for lower fairing and/or TourPak speakers
- Includes Boom!™ Audio bypass plugs for factory amplified systems
- Includes loop-thru harness for optional DSR1 signal processor
- NOTE: Your factory radio will need to be flashed. Please see this Advisory for details
Rockford Fosgate cables conform to the CEA-2015 industry standard. The standard specifies the exact amount of ...Learn more
Rockford Fosgate cables conform to the CEA-2015 industry standard. The standard specifies the exact amount of copper needed to indicate a specific wire diameter or gauge size (8 AWG, 4 AWG, etc). Some manufacturers substitute thicker insulation for copper. With Rockford Fosgate, you get exactly what you pay for.
This amplifier kit includes power wire by including necessary cable for both B(+) and GND(-) connections. ...Learn more
Includes Power Wire
This amplifier kit includes power wire by including necessary cable for both B(+) and GND(-) connections. Additionally, amplifier kits include remote turn-on power wire. All cables in this kit conform to the CEA-2015 AWG specification.
This amplifier kit includes fused distribution. It utilizes a stand-alone fuse holder that can be installed ...Learn more
Includes Fused Dist.
This amplifier kit includes fused distribution. It utilizes a stand-alone fuse holder that can be installed in a convenient place under the hood.
|2015-Current||Harley Davidson®||Road Glide® CVO™||Shark Nose|
|2015-Current||Harley Davidson®||Road Glide® Ultra||Shark Nose|
|2015-Current||Harley Davidson®||Road Glide®||Shark Nose|
|2014-Current||Harley Davidson®||Street Glide® CVO™||Batwing|
|2014-Current||Harley Davidson®||Electra Glide® Ultra Classic®||Batwing|
|2014-Current||Harley Davidson®||Street Glide®||Batwing|
Knowledge Base Articles
Contact the Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer you purchased this product from. If you need further assistance, call 1-800-669-9899 for Rockford Customer Service. You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate. You are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford.
Be the first to review this product.
No reviews yetWrite a Review
Be first to hear about the latest products.
Sign up for product updates.