M2 8” Color Optix™ 2-Way Wake Tower Speakers - Black M2WL-8B
The M2WL-8B Color Optix™ 8" 2-way speakers deliver loud, clear, accurate sound, and light the way for your fresh or salt-water journey! The M2 can be installed using direct mount or a clamp mount method that provides 360-degree rotation on wake tower bar sizes from 1.5” to 3”. The M2 includes stainless-steel and black “sport” grille inserts and features a rear illuminated 3DIL™ medallion that can be rotated 360-degrees for proper orientation. The speakers connect with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ Controller (sold separately) and RF Connect App, allowing you to customize both front speaker and rear medallion with your own color patterns.
Wake Tower Product Overview
Notify Me When Back In Stock:
The M2 series of Element Ready™ wake tower speakers are designed to pair with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ Controller and RF Connect App through one of its two Deutsch™/Amphenol™ connectors integrated into the speaker. The first one is located inside the center of the 360-degree clamp for a stealth look, and the second is located on the upper-rear for installations where the enclosure is mounted directly to the wake tower bar. These water-tight connections are IP67 certified, making these speakers Element Ready™ and truly purpose built for marine applications. To complete your sound experience, the M2 speakers are complimented by 10-inch and 12-inch subwoofers, also controlled through the Color Optix™ lighting system.
- Integrated 1" (25 mm) tweeter with dual neodymium magnet motor
- Element Ready™ design protects lighting from exposure
- Adjust color experience to suit your taste with Rockford Fosgate® Color Optix™ controller (optional)
- Bright, wide-angle LEDs provide rich, reliable illumination
- RGB rear lighted medallion with 360-degree rotation ensures properly oriented logo
- Universal clamp with 360-degree rotation fits bar sizes from 1.5” to 3” diameter
- Integrated Deutsch™/Amphenol™ RGB and speaker inputs in 2 locations for thru-clamp and direct-mount configurations
- 100% UV Stable ASA plastic frame & grille design stands up to harsh marine environment
- Gold plated Marine grade brass connection terminals provide a corrosion resistant, maintenance free connection
- Deutsch DT connectors incorporate a front and rear silicone sealing system to protect against environmental ingress
- Stainless steel grilles pre-installed and includes sport grille option
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- Provides superb low and midrange frequency reproduction with smooth high frequency roll-off
- VAST vertical attach surround technique increases effective radiating cone area up to 25%
- Klippel Verified certification program delivers the best possible loudspeakers
- IPX6 Water Intrusion Rated
- 2-Year Warranty
M2WL-8 Product Overview
The M2WL-8 and M2WL-8B enclosures are loaded with the new M2-8 or M2-8B 2-way, full-range speakers, designed to deliver loud, clear, accurate sound while lightning the way for your journey.
They can either be direct mounted to wake tower bars that accommodate that option, or secured using the included clamps on bars ranging from 1.5 to 3.0 inches in diameter. The clamps offer 360-degrees of rotation, allowing you to point the party in the right direction.
These speakers are protected against Dust, UV, Water, Corrosion, and feature Stainless hardware.Learn more
Element Ready™ - Speakers
These speakers are protected against Dust, UV, Water, Corrosion, and feature Stainless hardware.
Adjust your own bright, wide, and limitless lighting experience with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ plug-and-play ...Learn more
Color Optix™ Control
Adjust your own bright, wide, and limitless lighting experience with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ plug-and-play controller and App (sold separately.)
3DIL™ technology allows for a 365-degree rotating rear illuminated logo so the logo is always properly ...Learn more
3DIL™ technology allows for a 365-degree rotating rear illuminated logo so the logo is always properly oriented based on mounting angle.
Dual Integrated Deutsch™ and Amphenol™ connections provide industry leading marine plug-and-play connectivity and flexible install optionsLearn more
True Marine Ecosystem
Dual Integrated Deutsch™ and Amphenol™ connections provide industry leading marine plug-and-play connectivity and flexible install options
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.Learn more
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.
Water projected in powerful jets from any direction shall have no harmful effects.Learn more
IPX6 Water Intrusion Rated
Water projected in powerful jets from any direction shall have no harmful effects.
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.Learn more
VAST Surround - Marine
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.
The Integrated Concealed Crossover hides the crossover inside the basket, creating a cleaner look and easier ...Learn more
The Integrated Concealed Crossover hides the crossover inside the basket, creating a cleaner look and easier installation.
This product fulfills all essential safety and environmental requirements as defined in the European Directives (768/2008 ...Learn more
This product fulfills all essential safety and environmental requirements as defined in the European Directives (768/2008 EC).
1000 Watts (PEAK)
(2) Universal clamps
(2) Spare safety inserts for screw clamp
(1) Safety torx wrench
(2) 1.5" to 2.5" rubber inserts and stainless screws
(2) 2.5" to 3" rubber inserts and stainless screws
(2) Stainless steel grilles
(2) Sport grilles
(1) Allen bit for rotating speakers
(2) 6-pin Deutsch™ wiring harnesses
(324.0 mm x 230.4 mm x 365.7 mm)
Knowledge Base Articles
- Color Optix speaker & subwoofer pin-outs - product advisory
- 2021 M2 Marine Wake Tower Speakers - owner's manual
Ask Our Experts
Contact the Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer you purchased this product from. If you need further assistance, call 1-800-669-9899 for Rockford Customer Service. You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate. You are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford.
Be the first to review this product.
No reviews yetWrite a Review
Be first to hear about the latest products.
Sign up for product updates.