M2 6.5” Color Optix™ Marine 2-Way Speakers - Black M2-65B
The M2-65B Color Optix™ 2-way 6.5” speakers deliver loud, clear, accurate sound, and light the way for your journey! The speakers connect with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ Controller and RF Connect App, allowing you to customize your own color patterns. The Element Ready™ design and IP67 certification makes them truly purpose-built for marine or motorsport applications where protection from damaging UV rays and water spray is essential. Includes standard and stainless steel grille inserts.
Notify Me When Back In Stock:
The M2 series of Element Ready™ speakers are designed to pair with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ Controller and RF Connect App through its Deutsch™ and Amphenol™ connectors integrated into the speaker. This combined with their IP67 certification make these speakers Element Ready™ and truly purpose built for marine applications. To complete your sound experience, the M2 speakers are complimented by 10-inch Infinite Baffle subwoofers, also controlled through the Color Optix™ lighting system.
- Integrated 1" (25 mm) tweeter with dual neodymium magnet motor
- Laminated "PXNX" Dome tweeter
- 1" (25mm) High Temp Kapton™ Woofer Voice Coil Former
- Ultra-high temperature PA66 with 30% glass-fill injection-molded frame with UV inhibitors
- Gold plated Marine grade brass terminals provide a corrosion resistant connection
- Proprietary Dual Function Input Terminals
- Integrated Deutsch RGB and Speaker receptacles
- Vented motor design with water-repelling nano coated mesh screen
- 100% UV Stable Centrex plastic grill
- Linear Aramid-Polyester Composite Spider
- Fully insulated silicone tinsel leads
- UV and Salt-Fog resistant TPE (Thermo-Plastic Elastomer) surround
- VAST vertical attach surround technique increases effective radiating cone area up to 25%
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- Co-molded surround and cone body
- 12dB/Oct Crossover network
- Fully sealed integrated concealed crossover (ICC) network
- Metallized Polyester Film Capacitors
- Optically clear UV stable Encapsulated LED PCB
- Multiplexed RGB Input
- Optically clear UV stable RGB Lighting Encapsulation
- Ultra-Bright, Wide Angle Tri-Color Surface Mount LED's with Flat Mold Lenses
- 2-Year Warranty
Color Optix™ Experience
Experience the Color Optix™ speaker and subwoofer line from Rockford Fosgate. Designed for watercraft of all kinds, they are Element Ready to withstand water, salt, and UV rays.
Color Optix™ Speakers Overview
In this video, we'll break down our all-new ColorOptix™ speakers and subwoofers, that are designed to light the way.
Color Optix™ Controller Overview
The PMX-RGB Color Optix™ controller provides LED lighting control over M1 and M2 speakers and subwoofers. This allows you to create a true marine ecosystem that works together seamlessly. Pair this with our RF Connect™ smartphone app and give your system infinite control by customizing the color and lighting effects of your speakers. Supports up to 8 speakers or subwoofers. App supports multiple Color Optix™ controllers.
These speakers are protected against Dust, UV, Water, Corrosion, and feature Stainless hardware.Learn more
Element Ready™ - Speakers
These speakers are protected against Dust, UV, Water, Corrosion, and feature Stainless hardware.
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.Learn more
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.
ASTM B117 500Hr Salt/Fog Testing StandardsLearn more
ASTM B117 Testing
ASTM B117 500Hr Salt/Fog Testing Standards
ASTM G154 500Hr Accelerated UV testingLearn more
ASTM G154 Testing
ASTM G154 500Hr Accelerated UV testing
Water projected in powerful jets from any direction shall have no harmful effects.Learn more
IPX6 Water Intrusion Rated
Water projected in powerful jets from any direction shall have no harmful effects.
ISO60068-2-64 Vibration testing standards ensure the product is durable and can withstand vibrations found on watercraft ...Learn more
ISO60068-2-64 Vibration testing standards ensure the product is durable and can withstand vibrations found on watercraft and motorsport applications.
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.Learn more
VAST Surround - Marine
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.
The Integrated Concealed Crossover hides the crossover inside the basket, creating a cleaner look and easier ...Learn more
The Integrated Concealed Crossover hides the crossover inside the basket, creating a cleaner look and easier installation.
600 Watts PEAK
Knowledge Base Articles
Ask Our Experts
Contact the Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer you purchased this product from. If you need further assistance, call 1-800-669-9899 for Rockford Customer Service. You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate. You are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford.
Be the first to review this product.
No reviews yetWrite a Review
Be first to hear about the latest products.
Sign up for product updates.