M1 8" DVC 2Ω Color Optix™ Marine Subwoofer M1D2-8
M1 8" DVC 2Ω Color Optix™ Marine Subwoofer M1D2-8
The M1D2-8 Color Optix™ 8” DVC 2-Ohm subwoofers deliver loud, clear, accurate bass, and light the way for your journey! The subwoofers connect with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ Controller and RF Connect App, allowing you to customize your own color patterns. The Element Ready™ design and IPX6 certification makes them truly purpose-built for marine or motorsport applications where protection from damaging UV rays and water spray is essential.
Notify Me When Back In Stock:
The M2 series of Element Ready™ subwoofers are designed to pair with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ Controller and RF Connect App through its Deutsch™ and Amphenol™ connectors integrated into the basket. This combined with their IP67 certification make these speakers Element Ready™ and truly purpose built for marine applications. To compliment the plug and play connectivity and streamline installation, M1 subwoofers are equipped with a VersaSwitch™ to make changing impedance between 1 and 4 ohms as easy as flipping a switch.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Optically clear UV stable RGB Lighting Encapsulation
- 1.5" (39mm) High Temp Kapton™ Woofer Voice Coil Former
- Vented motor design with water-repelling nano coated mesh screen
- Fully insulated silicone tinsel leads
- Ultra-bright wide-angle RGB LEDs provide rich, reliable illumination
- 100% UV Stable ASA plastic frame & grille design stands up to harsh marine environment
- Industry’s first molded in-frame connectors for simple connectivity in addition to conventional spade terminals
- Integrated Deutsch™/Amphenol™ connectors make wiring connections simple and error proof
- Zinc Nickel-plated Marine grade brass connection terminals
- Linear Synthetic Fiber Blend Spiders
- Santoprene VAST Surround
- VAST vertical attach surround technique increases effective radiating cone area up to 25%
- Co-molded surround and mineral filled polypropylene cone body
- VERSA impedance switch quickly allows series or parallel configuration without additional wiring
- 2-Year Warranty
Color Optix™ Experience
Experience the Color Optix™ speaker and subwoofer line from Rockford Fosgate. Designed for watercraft of all kinds, they are Element Ready to withstand water, salt, and UV rays.
Color Optix™ Speakers Overview
In this video, we'll break down our all-new Color Optix™ speakers and subwoofers, that are designed to light the way.
Color Optix™ Controller Overview
The PMX-RGB Color Optix™ controller provides LED lighting control over M1 & M2 speakers and subwoofers. This allows you to create a true marine ecosystem that works together seamlessly. Pair this with our RF Connect™ smartphone app and give your system infinite control by customizing the color and lighting effects of your speakers. Supports up to 8 speakers or subwoofers. App supports multiple Color Optix™ controllers.
All components are protected against harsh outdoor elements like Dust, UV, Temperature, Water, Corrosion & Vibration.Learn more
Element Ready™ | Speakers
All components are protected against harsh outdoor elements like Dust, UV, Temperature, Water, Corrosion & Vibration.
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.Learn more
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.
ASTM B117 500Hr Salt/Fog Testing StandardsLearn more
ASTM B117 Testing
ASTM B117 500Hr Salt/Fog Testing Standards
ASTM G154 500Hr Accelerated UV testingLearn more
ASTM G154 Testing
ASTM G154 500Hr Accelerated UV testing
Water projected in powerful jets from any direction shall have no harmful effects.Learn more
IPX6 Water Intrusion Rated
Water projected in powerful jets from any direction shall have no harmful effects.
ISO60068-2-64 Vibration testing standards ensure the product is durable and can withstand vibrations found on watercraft ...Learn more
ISO60068-2-64 Vibration testing standards ensure the product is durable and can withstand vibrations found on watercraft and motorsport applications.
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.Learn more
VAST Surround - Marine
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.
Allows you to easily switch Dual Voice Coils into a Series or Parallel configuration.Learn more
Allows you to easily switch Dual Voice Coils into a Series or Parallel configuration.
600 Watts PEAK
Knowledge Base Articles
- Color Optix speaker & subwoofer pin-outs - product advisory
- 2019, 2020, 2022 M0, M1, M2 Marine Speakers & Subs - owner's manual
Ask Our Experts
Contact the Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer you purchased this product from. If you need further assistance, call 1-800-669-9899 for Rockford Customer Service. You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate. You are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford.
Be the first to review this product.
No reviews yetWrite a Review
Be first to hear about the latest products.
Sign up for product updates.