M0 6.5” Element Ready™ Moto-Can Speakers M0WL-65MB
Tackle any terrain with the M1WL-65MB Element Ready ™ 6.5" 2-way motorsport cans. Designed rugged and rock solid, the new line-up of 6.5” cans are built for true outdoor audio performance. Higher output and an Element Ready™ design create an off-road audio experience second to none.
Notify Me When Back In Stock:
Purpose built for the off-road environment, Rockford Fosgate’s Element Ready™ products are built to stand up to water, dirt, mud and UV rays, making sure your speakers stand the test of time. With the 360-degree rotating rear logo, and a universal clamping system fitting 1-inch to 2-inch round bars, everything was designed and engineered for the perfect fit and finish for your ride. Integrated Deutsch™/Amphenol™ connections provide industry leading plug-and-play connectivity as well as error proof installation. The new innovative clamp-door also eliminates the need for a lanyard by preventing the captive Torx screw from vibrating loose.
- Element Ready™ design protects against outdoor exposure
- Integrated Deutsch™/Amphenol™ connectors make wiring connections simple and error proof
- Infinitely rotatable rear badge allowing for any orientation
- Included mounting clamp fits SXS ROPS (Roll Over Protection System) from 1" to 2"
- Deutsch™ connectors incorporate front/rear silicone seals to protect against environmental ingress
- Comes loaded with M0-65 Element Ready™ Speakers
- Provides superb low and midrange frequency reproduction with smooth high frequency roll-off
- 100% UV Stable ASA plastic frame & grille design stands up to harsh marine environment
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- VAST vertical attach surround technique increases effective radiating cone area up to 25%
- Klippel Verified certification program delivers the best possible speakers
- IPX6 Rated
- 2-Year Warranty
These products are protected against Dust, UV, Temperature, Water, Corrosion & Vibration.Learn more
Element Ready - Motorsports
These products are protected against Dust, UV, Temperature, Water, Corrosion & Vibration.
Dual Integrated Deutsch™ and Amphenol™ connections provide industry leading marine plug-and-play connectivity and flexible install optionsLearn more
True Marine Ecosystem
Dual Integrated Deutsch™ and Amphenol™ connections provide industry leading marine plug-and-play connectivity and flexible install options
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.Learn more
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.
Water projected in powerful jets from any direction shall have no harmful effects.Learn more
IPX6 Water Intrusion Rating
Water projected in powerful jets from any direction shall have no harmful effects.
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.Learn more
VAST Surround - Marine
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.
250 Watts (PEAK)
(2) Universal clamps
(2) spare safety inserts for screw clamp
(1) Safety Torx wrench
(2) 1" to 1.6" rubber clamp inserts and stainless screws
(2) 1.6" to 2" rubber clamp inserts and stainless screws
(2) 2-pin Deutsch Pigtails
(243.2 mm x 180.5 mm x 207.3 mm)
Knowledge Base Articles
- No Knowledge Base articles
Contact the Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer you purchased this product from. If you need further assistance, call 1-800-669-9899 for Rockford Customer Service. You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate. You are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford.
Be the first to review this product.
No reviews yetWrite a Review
Be first to hear about the latest products.
Sign up for product updates.