Power Harley-Davidson® Saddlebag Audio Kit (1998-2013) TMS69BL9813
Retrofit kit allows addition of rear speakers on your existing factory bag lids and plug directly into a Rockford Fosgate front audio kit that utilizes the Power TM400X4ad 4-channel amplifier. Eliminates need to paint and color match. Not designed for factory amplifiers.
TMS69BL14 & TMS69BL9813 Installation
Notify Me When Back In Stock:
If you need more than just two speakers and want to really feel your music while riding then check out our add-on bag lid audio solution. Centered around our TMS69 6x9" speaker this kit is designed to work with existing OEM bag lids. This means no extra parts to purchase or custom paint schemes to match. Easy to install using our included cutting template and two-piece mounting system you can quickly add on to an existing or new fairing audio kit using with the included plug and play harness. This system is designed to plug directly into the Rockford Fosgate Power T400X4ad or TM400X4ad 4-channel amplifier. Not designed for factory amplifiers.
Harley-Davidson®, Road Glide®, and Street Glide® are registered trademarks of Harley-Davidson Motor Company
- Designed for use with 1998-2013 Factory Harley-Davidson® Hardshell Bag Lids
- Designed for use with existing HD9813RG-TKIT and HD9813SG-TKIT audio systems
- Ultra‐High Temperature Glass Re‐Inforced Polymer Frame
- Direct Connect Wiring Harness to Rockford Fosgate Amplifiers
- Painted Stamped Steel Grill with ASA Plastic Frame for UV Protection
- Sandwich Clamping Gasket Design for Environmental Seal
- Includes Custom Cut Out Guide
- TMS69 Power Element Ready 6x9” full range speakers
- Includes all Installation Hardware and Accessories
- Patent Pending
- Leave 2" minimum clearance under speaker magnet when packing bags
These models are protected against Dust, UV, Temperature, Water, Corrosion & Vibration.Learn more
Element Ready - Motorcycle Solutions
These models are protected against Dust, UV, Temperature, Water, Corrosion & Vibration.
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.Learn more
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.
(2) Speaker Grilles
(2) 6"x9" Basket Protectors
(2) Mounting Rings
(2) Cutting Templates
(16) Mounting Screws
(1) Main Harness
(2) Saddlebag Harnesses
Plastic Wire Tie Wraps
Plastic Cable Tie Mounts
|1998-2013||Harley Davidson®||Road Glide® 1,2,3,4||T400X4ad or TM400X4ad|
|1998-2013||Harley Davidson®||Electra Glide® 1,2,3,4||T400X4ad or TM400X4ad|
|2006-2013||Harley Davidson®||Street Glide® 1,2,3,4||T400X4ad or TM400X4ad|
1 Compatible only with ABS plastic lids. Not compatible with Fiberglass lids.
2 Installation on CVO™ and Screaming Eagle™ models are not plug-n-play and will require modification
3 May not be compatible with H-D® Power Lock Kit
4 Tour-Pak® speakers not 100% plug-n-play compatible (contact support on work-around)
Knowledge Base Articles
- Harley-Davidson Bag Lid - Installation Advisory
- 2018 Harley-Davidson® Bag Lid Speakers - owner's manual
Contact the Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer you purchased this product from. If you need further assistance, call 1-800-669-9899 for Rockford Customer Service. You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate. You are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford.
5.0Write a Review
Be first to hear about the latest products.
Sign up for product updates.