Power 6.5" T3 Component System T3652-S
The T3652-S is an audiophile 6.5” 2-way component system designed for sound quality. Rated at 125 Watts RMS, the system includes two woofers with grilles, pair of tweeters, a multi-function crossover and mounting hardware.
The Power T3 Component Speakers are designed using nearly all the same design cues as it's biggest brother, the Power T5. The LCP (Liquid Crystal Polymer) woofer cones produce the best sound quality a car audio speaker can offer. Best of all, the crossover is easier to mount and features an on/off axis control for parallel door mounting or kick panel/window pillar installation. Need Rockford Fosgate power handling with audiophile sound quality? The T3 component systems are what you need.
- LCP (Liquid Crystal Polymer) fiber cone
- High Excursion Neo Motor Magnetics with Matched Suspension Design
- Integrated Woofer Shorting Ring with External Heat Sinking
- 1.5" (38mm) High Temp Aluminum Woofer Voice Coil Former
- Fatigue and tear resistant linear Nomex spider
- Die cast aluminum frame
- VAST vertical attach surround technique increases effective radiating cone area up to 25%
- FlexFit basket design
- Proprietary Dual Function Input Terminals
- 1" (25mm) treated silk surround LCP tweeter with neodymium motor
- DDC (Discreet Dual Clamp) tweeter mounting system
- Flush and surface (angled) tweeter mounting hardware included
- Asymetrical 18dB HP and 12dB LP external crossover network
- Selectable +2.0, -2.dB Tweeter Level Settings
- Selectable bi-amp switching
- Selectable on/off axis setting
- Grilles and mounting hardware included
- 1 Year Warranty
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.Learn more
VAST Surround (speakers)
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible speakers.Learn more
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible speakers.
Our DDC™ (Discreet Dual Clamp) Tweeter Mounting provides concentric clamping pressure around the perimeter of the ...Learn more
DDC Tweeter Mounting
Our DDC™ (Discreet Dual Clamp) Tweeter Mounting provides concentric clamping pressure around the perimeter of the mounting hole. This results in maximum ease of installation.
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.Learn more
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.
The slot mounted frame pattern allows for variable adjustments to the mounting position.Learn more
FlexFit Basket - Speaker
The slot mounted frame pattern allows for variable adjustments to the mounting position.
Secures directly to the top of magnet structure to improve system efficiency by reducing both distortion ...Learn more
IDHS™ T3/T4 Inductive Damping Heat Sink
Secures directly to the top of magnet structure to improve system efficiency by reducing both distortion and back EMF (Electo-magnetic force). Also radiates heat to reduce voice coil temperature.
(dB @ 1W/1M)
250 Watts Max
Knowledge Base Articles
Contact the Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer you purchased this product from. If you need further assistance, call 1-800-669-9899 for Rockford Customer Service. You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate. You are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford.
Be the first to review this product.
No reviews yetWrite a Review
Be first to hear about the latest products.
Sign up for product updates.