Punch Marine 6" Full Range Speakers PM262
The PM262 is a Punch 6" 2-way component system with a coaxially mounted tweeter featuring marine grade weather proofing technologies. Supplied in all white with a stainless steel sport grille.
• This model replaced by the m1-6
Rockford Fosgate's PM marine grade standard takes into account the devastating effects of the outdoor environment and takes extreme measures to ensure optimum performance. The Marine PM full-range speakers are perfect for anyone looking to add some PUNCH to their vessel, and will always sound great when listening to your music at the dock or while tearing up the waves at full throttle.
- True Marine Grade compliance
- UV stable Centrex™ 814 injection molded plastic parts
- Corrosion resistant gold plated polarized input terminals
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- UV and Salt-Fog resistant TPE (Thermo-Plastic Elastomer) surround
- 1" (25mm) bridge mounted component grade coated aluminum alloy tweeter
- 18 gauge corrosion resistant removable Stainless Steel grille cover insert
- Fully insulated flex lead wire stitched under spider
- Spare terminal set for optional additional tweeters
- Moisture, tear and fatigue resistant Aramid fiber spider
- Linear, high excursion matched motor magnetics and suspension design
- Integrated 12dB/octave sealed crossover with integrated protection circuit
- Removable trim ring/grille
- Available in black or white
- 2-Year Warranty
Marine Grade standards ensure resistance to extreme environments.Learn more
ASTM Test Standards
Marine Grade standards ensure resistance to extreme environments.
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.Learn more
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.
These speakers are protected against Dust, UV, Water, Corrosion, and feature Stainless hardware.Learn more
Element Ready™ - Speakers
These speakers are protected against Dust, UV, Water, Corrosion, and feature Stainless hardware.
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.Learn more
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.Learn more
VAST Surround - Marine
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.
The slot mounted frame pattern allows fine-tuning of the marine speaker's mounting position.Learn more
FlexFit Basket - Marine
The slot mounted frame pattern allows fine-tuning of the marine speaker's mounting position.
150 Watts Max
(dB @ 1W/1M)
Knowledge Base Articles
- 2015 Punch Marine Speakers - owner's manual & cutout template
- 2016 Punch Marine Speakers - owner's manual & cutout template
Contact the Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer you purchased this product from. If you need further assistance, call 1-800-669-9899 for Rockford Customer Service. You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate. You are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford.
Be the first to review this product.
No reviews yetWrite a Review
Be first to hear about the latest products.
Sign up for product updates.