Replacement Punch Level Control for 1st generation PRIME series mono amplifiers. When connected, the PLC "Gain Control" is linked to the internal gain control and allows you to remotely adjust the output level of the amplifier from the dash or center console. The PLC comes with mounting hardware, 1/8" stereo cable and knob with housing. For use with select Gen-1 PRIME series amplifiers.
- Remote wired level control
- Works in conjunction with on-board gain control
- Conveniently mount under dash, inside center console or glovebox
- Includes bass knob, cable, mounting clip, mounting screws
- 1 Year Warranty
stereo phone jack
Knowledge Base Articles
- 2013 Punch Level Control 2 - owner's manual
- 2015 PLC-U Universal Punch Level Control - owner's manual
Contact the Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer you purchased this product from. If you need further assistance, call 1-800-669-9899 for Rockford Customer Service. You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate. You are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford.
Be the first to review this product.
No reviews yetWrite a Review
Be first to hear about the latest products.
Sign up for product updates.