Punch Single 12" 300 Watt Amplified Subwoofer P300-12
The P300-12 powered subwoofer is an “all-in-one” solution when adding bass to a factory system or just to save space. This model features a 12” subwoofer in a sealed enclosure powered by an internal 300 watt amplifier.
If you need to quickly add bass to a system or want to alleviate the hassle of separate amplifiers and subwoofers, then the P300-12 is the right one for the job! The P300-12 features a Punch 12” subwoofer in a custom sealed enclosure and is powered by a mighty 300 Watt amplifier. The system is all-inclusive, so you only need to run power, ground and a signal from the source to get this baby moving. Features a durable exterior that resists scrapes and bumps while in the trunk or cargo area.
- "Closed-loop" design ensures optimum performance between woofer, amplifier and enclosure
- Built-in 0°/180° phase switch
- Separate low level and speaker level inputs
- Built-in adjustable bass boost EQ
- Adjustable 12db/Octave low pass crossover
- Detachable Power/Ground connector
- Intelligent auto turn on/off function
- Thermal and over/under voltage protection
- High-efficiency, low current design
- Remote bass level control included
- Proprietary high output woofer
- Constructed with 5/8" MDF
- Large AWG input terminals
- Covered with industrial heat activated vinyl
- 1 Year Warranty
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.Learn more
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.
Power ratings on Rockford Fosgate amplifiers conform to CEA-2006 industry standards.Learn more
Power ratings on Rockford Fosgate amplifiers conform to CEA-2006 industry standards.
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.Learn more
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.
High-Level: Left/Right Summed Inputs
Replacement Part: 1040-57860-01
Box (H x W x D)
Wedge (H x W x D1 x D2)
38.1 x 50.29 x D1 27.94 - D2 17.78 (cm)
Knowledge Base Articles
Contact the Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer you purchased this product from. If you need further assistance, call 1-800-669-9899 for Rockford Customer Service. You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate. You are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford.
Great sound, Easy Install
This things rocks! I've had mine over a year and this things hits hard and sounds clean. The adjustable knob makes it easy to set the bass levels. I love this sub.
5.0Write a Review
Be first to hear about the latest products.
Sign up for product updates.