10" Marine Subwoofer - Black M210S4B
The M210S4B is a black 10” subwoofer designed for marine watercraft or powersports applications. It features a stainless steel grille is UV and moisture resistant and can be used in sealed, vented or infinite baffle installations.
Rockford Fosgate's M2 marine grade standard takes into account the devastating effects of the outdoor environment and takes extreme measures to ensure optimum performance.
Just because you're on the water doesn't mean you have to go without bass. Put this 10" in your boat and you just may redefine "party barge!" This subwoofer is designed for free air/infinite baffle applications.
- True Marine Grade compliance
- UV stable Centrex® injection molded plastic parts
- Proprietary corrosion resistant gold plated bare-wire input push-type terminals
- Injection molded mineral filled parabolic polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- UV and Salt-Fog resistant TPE (Thermo-Plastic Elastomer) surround
- 16 gauge corrosion resistant removable Stainless Steel grille cover insert
- Internal magnetic shielding
- Fully insulated ultra-flexible lead wire
- High temperature Kapton® former with polyimide insulated copper wire
- Moisture, tear and fatigue resistant Aramid fiber spider
- Linear, high excursion matched motor magnetics and suspension design
- Removable trim ring/grille
- 1 Year Warranty
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.Learn more
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.
Marine Grade standards ensure resistance to extreme environments.Learn more
ASTM Test Standards
Marine Grade standards ensure resistance to extreme environments.
The slot mounted frame pattern allows fine-tuning of the subwoofer's mounting position.Learn more
FlexFit Basket - Marine Sub
The slot mounted frame pattern allows fine-tuning of the subwoofer's mounting position.
500 Watts Max
Knowledge Base Articles
Ask Our Experts
Contact the Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer you purchased this product from. If you need further assistance, call 1-800-669-9899 for Rockford Customer Service. You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate. You are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford.
Great sub for the car if you don’t want an enclosure
5.0Write a Review
Be first to hear about the latest products.
Sign up for product updates.