M2 500 Watt Mono Element Ready™ Amplifier M2-500X1
M2 500 Watt Mono Element Ready™ Amplifier M2-500X1
Designed to withstand the elements, the M2-500X1 Element Ready™ amplifier is a 500 watt, class-D model, capable of operating at 4Ω or 2Ω mono. This amplifier is extremely efficient because of its class D technology which reduces demand on the electrical system. The amp also features C.L.E.A.N. circuitry to help you adjust your gain settings, a P.O.W.E.R. Supply that generates more power as voltage increases, and integrated Punch EQ that corrects for acoustic deficiencies while delivering up to 3X the bass. For subwoofers, a variable infrasonic filter and remote level control allows you to tune the bass for the desired level for the music.
Notify Me When Back In Stock:
The M2 Series were developed for marine audio environments that feature UV resistant protection and special internal conformal coating that protect the electronics from water. It’s designed for those who want a reliable – with all the power and performance you’ve come to expect from Rockford Fosgate – at an economical price. Rockford Fosgate amplifiers are renowned world-wide for being “under rated,” easily surpassing all specifications, and most importantly, generating more power than their ratings. The latest generation of M2 Series amplifiers are also designed to be easy to setup and configure, making them perfect for use in any application.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- UV stable powder coated cast aluminum heatsink
- Zinc Nickel-plated Marine grade brass connection terminals
- Element Ready™ design protects against outdoor exposure
- Optimized using AudioGraph PowerCube measurement tool
- C.L.E.A.N. input/output clip detection and indicator LEDs
- Conformal coated circuit board protects against dust and water
- Focused mass heat sink allows critical aluminum material to be located around hottest internal devices
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- Variable Infrasonic Filter
- Includes RLC Remote Level Control
- Fully Adjustable 12 dB/octave High and Low pass Butterworth Crossovers
- Short Circuit & Over Current Protection
- Top Mounted Control Panel
- Continuously Variable On Board Punch EQ
- Balanced Differential Inputs eliminates noise picked up by signal cables
- Integrated Power and Speaker Terminals
- Auto-Sense bypass switch for vehicles with RAP (Retained Accessory Power)
- CEA-2006 Compliant & CE Compliant
- Quality & Performance tested using proprietary RATS (Rockford Automated Testing System)
- Low Impedance Stability
- Integration with OEM and Aftermarket Radios
- 2-Year Warranty
- "Auto-Sense" turn-on with remote out (high level in)
- Rollback Protection
M2 Amplifier Product Overview
Serious Marine Sound! Rockford Fosgate is proud to announce new M2 Element Ready amplifiers for 2020, featuring the following technologies:
• Element Ready: built to stand up to the marine environment
• C.L.E.A.N.: for easy setup and optimized output
• P.O.W.E.R. supply: generates more power as voltage increases
All components are protected against harsh outdoor elements like Dust, UV, Temperature, Water, Corrosion & Vibration.Learn more
Element Ready™ | Amps
All components are protected against harsh outdoor elements like Dust, UV, Temperature, Water, Corrosion & Vibration.
Power ratings on Rockford Fosgate amplifiers conform to CTA-2006 industry standards. These guidelines mean your amplifier's ...Learn more
Power ratings on Rockford Fosgate amplifiers conform to CTA-2006 industry standards. These guidelines mean your amplifier's output power ratings are REAL POWER numbers, not inflated marketing ratings.
High efficiency amplifier design that reduces current consumption from the charging system.Learn more
High efficiency amplifier design that reduces current consumption from the charging system.
Power supply circuit design that allows the amplifier to increase output power as voltage increases.Learn more
Power supply circuit design that allows the amplifier to increase output power as voltage increases.
C.L.E.A.N. (Calibrated Level Eliminates Audible Noise) is a patented circuit with in/out clip LEDs to help ...Learn more
C.L.E.A.N. (Calibrated Level Eliminates Audible Noise) is a patented circuit with in/out clip LEDs to help match a source to amp and optimize output.
Differential inputs eliminate noise picked up by signal cables.Learn more
Balanced Differential Inputs
Differential inputs eliminate noise picked up by signal cables.
MEHSA4 reduces MOSFET temperatures, lowers distortion, increases durability and prolongs the output device life span.Learn more
MEHSA 4 (Maximum Efficiency Heat Sink Application)
MEHSA4 reduces MOSFET temperatures, lowers distortion, increases durability and prolongs the output device life span.
NOMAD is a "real time" analog computer that protects your amplifier from shorting speaker wires and ...Learn more
NOMAD is a "real time" analog computer that protects your amplifier from shorting speaker wires and dangerously low speaker impedances.
During demanding musical conditions, the amplifier can dynamically reduce demand to prevent stress on the output ...Learn more
During demanding musical conditions, the amplifier can dynamically reduce demand to prevent stress on the output devices.
(Sum of Rated Power)
(RMS Continuous Power)
500 Watts x 1 @ 2Ω
590 Watts x 1 @ 2Ω
High-Level: 450 mV - 12 V
High-Level: 4-Pin Molex
(Pass-Thru active with RCA or Hi-Level input)
50 Hz - 250 Hz @ 12dB/Octave Butterworth
15 Hz - 40 Hz @ 12dB/Octave Butterworth
(4.9 cm x 17.3 cm x 21.5 cm)
Knowledge Base Articles
Ask Our Experts
Contact the Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer you purchased this product from. If you need further assistance, call 1-800-669-9899 for Rockford Customer Service. You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate. You are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford.
ARE YOU ENGINEERED TO ROCK?
Get a 1-Year extended amplifier warranty when using a matching Rockford Fosgate installation kit.
We want you to get the maximum performance and reliability from your Rockford Fosgate amplifier. We're so certain using the right cables make a difference, we'll give you and additional 1-Year amplifier warranty when using a matching installation kit!
- 1 Purchase a Rockford Fosgate Punch or Power amplifier.
- 2 Add the correct amplifier installation kit.
- 3 Get an additional 1 year amplifier warranty FREE!
Be the first to review this product.
No reviews yetWrite a Review
Be first to hear about the latest products.
Sign up for product updates.