DA2 Digital and Analog Pre-Amp M1000-M-DA2
The DA2 provides a connection between the MOST system buss in the vehicle with any aftermarket digital or analog amplifier to retain factory controls (volume, balance, fader and equalizer).
The DA2 provides a connection between the MOST system buss in the vehicle with any aftermarket digital or analog amplifier. Providing 8 channels of RCA analog outputs, a digital TOSLINK output, and an amplifier turn on/off control. With full retention of the factory controls (volume, balance, fader and equalizer).
Full vehicle compatibility list available on mObridge Website
- 8-channel 192-kHz sampling 24-Bit audio digital-to-analog converter
- Audio output via digital Toslink or 8 channels of analog RCA
- 8 output channels of full-range output (4-front/4-rear)
- Allows full retention of factory controls including Volume, Balance, Fader, Bass, Treble and factory
- No need for external mounted controller or volume knob
- Eliminates the need to cut factory amplifier wiring
- Creates a 12 volt amplifier turn on and turn off signal
- Replaces factory amp eliminating unwanted digital signal processing
- Support for volume/fade/balance on factory radio and/or steering wheel
- Support for factory-fitted audio sources (phone/navi/voice recognition/tv/dvd) (where applicable)
- Support for reverse park sensor audio overlay (where applicable)
- Support for factory multi-band equalizer (where applicable)
- Compatible with Audi
- Compatible with BMW
- Compatible with Porsche
- Compatible with Mercedes Benz
- Compatible with Mini
- 1 Year Warranty
The pre-amp stage is driven by a Burr-Brown DAC (Digital to Analog Converter), providing an audiophile ...Learn more
The pre-amp stage is driven by a Burr-Brown DAC (Digital to Analog Converter), providing an audiophile quality without compromise.
The heart of the device is a 400MHz+ Blackfin Digital Signal Processor (DSP). The use of ...Learn more
The heart of the device is a 400MHz+ Blackfin Digital Signal Processor (DSP). The use of such a powerful DSP allows for 8 channels of audio to be extracted and processed.
Media Oriented Systems Transport is the de-facto standard for multimedia and infotainment networking in the automotive ...Learn more
Media Oriented Systems Transport is the de-facto standard for multimedia and infotainment networking in the automotive industry.
Power/Ground connection (harness included)
12-volt amplifier turn on/off signal
2-channel Toslink digital out
8 channels RCA full-range
192kHz Sampling 24-bit digital to analog converter (DAC)
Knowledge Base Articles
Ask Our Experts
Contact the Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer you purchased this product from. If you need further assistance, call 1-800-669-9899 for Rockford Customer Service. You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate. You are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford.
Be the first to review this product.
No reviews yetWrite a Review
Be first to hear about the latest products.
Sign up for product updates.