400 watt stereo, front lower speaker, rear speaker, and subwoofer kit for select Polaris GENERAL® models GNRL-STAGE4
The Stage 4 kit is the complete package that combines the Stage 3 kit with our rear speaker option. Adding our RM1 series mini speaker enclosure and clamp system, this kit adds the last bit of sound that you need. Simply plug in the harness, mount the speakers and rock out. Whether hitting the dunes or the trails, you are sure to be the center of attention of any get-together.
Notify Me When Back In Stock:
Estimated Installation Time: 3 HOURS
- Direct connect wiring harnesses for GENERAL models
- Element Ready™ to withstand the harsh outdoor environment
- Enclosures for speakers and/or subwoofer integrate with no loss of passenger space
- RFGNRL-PMXDK: Installation Kit for Dash
- PMX-2: Punch Marine Compact AM/FM/WB Digital Media Receiver 2.7" Display
- RM1652B: Prime 6.5" Full Range Speakers - Black (Pair)
- RFGNRL-FSE: GENERAL 6.5” Front Speaker Enclosure (Pair)
- RM110D2B: Prime 10" Dual 2-Ohm Subwoofer Black
- RFGNRL-FWE: GENERAL 10” Front Subwoofer Enclosure †
- TM400X4ad: Power Marine 400 Watt Class-ad 4-Channel Amplifier
- RFGNRL-K8: 2-Seat or 4-Seat Amp Wire Kit
- RM1652W-MB: Prime Marine 6.5" Rear Speakers in Enclosure - Black (Pair)
- PM-CL3B: Punch Diecast Clamp for Polaris Lock & Ride® roll cage - Black (Pair)
- RFGNRL-RSW16: Rear Speaker Harness
- *Antenna not included
These products are protected against Dust, UV, Temperature, Water, Corrosion & Vibration.Learn more
Element Ready - Motorsports
These products are protected against Dust, UV, Temperature, Water, Corrosion & Vibration.
ASTM B117 & D4329 TestedLearn more
ASTM B117 & D4329 Tested
ASTM B117 & D4329 Tested
Water projected in powerful jets from any direction shall have no harmful effects.Learn more
IPX6 Water Intrusion Rated
Water projected in powerful jets from any direction shall have no harmful effects.
|GENERAL™ 1000 EPS 1||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|GENERAL™ 1000 EPS Deluxe 1,2||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|GENERAL™ 4 1000 EPS 1||—||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
1 Not compatible with RIDE COMMAND Edition.
2 Subwoofer enclosure not compatible with heater option.
Knowledge Base Articles
Ask Our Experts
Contact the Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer you purchased this product from. If you need further assistance, call 1-800-669-9899 for Rockford Customer Service. You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate. You are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford.
Be the first to review this product.
No reviews yetWrite a Review
Be first to hear about the latest products.
Sign up for product updates.