RF Twister Signal Cable - 9.8’ (3.0m) CPT-300
RF Twister audio cables feature conductors that are twisted 3 turns per inch to help reject noise and interferance. They utilize gold plated conducter tips, OFC (oxygen free copper and virgin PVC molded ends.
- LEVEL TWO RFI and EMI noise rejection
- OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) for corrosion resistance
- Used for OEM upgrades and as a step up from coaxial designs
- Great sound transfer
- Gold plated ends
- Basic installs with lower price
- 1 Year Warranty
Knowledge Base Articles
- No Knowledge Base articles
Contact the Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer you purchased this product from. If you need further assistance, call 1-800-669-9899 for Rockford Customer Service. You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate. You are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford.
Be the first to review this product.
No reviews yetWrite a Review
Be first to hear about the latest products.
Sign up for product updates.