Dual Twist Signal Cable - 16.4’ (5.0m) CPDT-500
Dual Twist audio cables feature conductors that are twisted 4 turns per inch for excellent noise rejection. HPP platinum conductor tips along with tinned, pure-crystal oxygen free copper (OFC) provide superb signal transfer.
- LEVEL THREE RFI and EMI noise rejection
- OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) for corrosion resistance
- Used for OEM upgrades and as a step up from coaxial designs
- PC-PFC directional drain shield carries radiated noise down cable to vehicle ground
- Outstanding sound transfer
- Virgin PVC molded ends for improved strain relief and improved reliability
- Satin gold plated solid brass ends
- Ideal for higher powered systems
- 1 Year Warranty
Dual Twist is where one channel is twisted then twisted around the second channel. This offers ...Learn more
Directional Twisted Pair - Dual Twist
Dual Twist is where one channel is twisted then twisted around the second channel. This offers excellent noise rejection and sound quality.
Knowledge Base Articles
- No Knowledge Base articles
Ask Our Experts
Contact the Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer you purchased this product from. If you need further assistance, call 1-800-669-9899 for Rockford Customer Service. You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate. You are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford.
Be the first to review this product.
No reviews yetWrite a Review
Be first to hear about the latest products.
Sign up for product updates.