8-Channel Interactive Signal Processor w/ 248 Band Parametric EQ 3SIXTY3
The 3Sixty.3 is the ultimate car audio signal processor that can function as an OEM integration “black box” or a complete surround sound DSP for your car or truck. Featuring 8-channels of interactive signal processing, the 3Sixty can handle the most complex system design. The 3Sixty.3 car audio processor also includes:
The new 3Sixty.3 interactive audio signal processor is the perfect solution for those customers who want to add aftermarket equipment to their factory source unit, integrate their mobile devices, or have complete control over their car audio signal. With features like Bluetooth streaming, selectable crossover types and a USB interface, the versatility is endless.
Looking for more options? Check out all of our car audio processors.
- 8-channel balanced differential RCA inputs
- Selectable balanced/unbalanced output
- 8-channel high level input with signal sense turn-on
- Auxiliary RCA and optical inputs
- Interactive graphic user interface controlled via laptop (windows pc)
- 248 bands of equalization for OEM integration or aftermarket tuning
- Full phase control
- Time delay
- Digital signal processing with OEM integration capabilities
- Bluetooth™ connectivity with A2DP wireless audio streaming
- Programmable dual function remote (Master Volume, Sub Volume, Sub EQ)
- Up to 12dB of output gain (up to 8V out)
- Up to four programmable EQ presets
- Multiple slope and class independent crossovers
- Remote turn-on in/out function with adjustable turn-on delay
- 1 Year Warranty
Communication protocol allowing multiple Rockford Fosgate products to link-up with each other to provide intelligent control.Learn more
Communication protocol allowing multiple Rockford Fosgate products to link-up with each other to provide intelligent control.
Restores missing spectral content by summing multiple input signals from the audio source.Learn more
Frequency Normalization of Audio Signals
Restores missing spectral content by summing multiple input signals from the audio source.
DSM utilize 1% tight-tolerances improving efficiency of the circuit, decreases cross-talk from other discrete components and ...Learn more
DSM utilize 1% tight-tolerances improving efficiency of the circuit, decreases cross-talk from other discrete components and lowers operating temperature.
High Level: 0.1V to 28V
AUX: 0.1V to 1.0V
Optical: >110dBA (A-weighted)
AUX: >105dBA (A-weighted)
Class: Selectable Linkwitz–Riley/Bessel/Butterworth/Chebychev
Frequency Bands: 31
Frequency Centers: 20Hz - 20kHz
2 AUX RCA Inputs
8-Channel High-Level Input (16 AWG)
Selectable Q: 0.1 to 6.0
Presets: 4 Assignable
(4.3 cm x 23.6 cm x 12.75 cm)
Contact the Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer you purchased this product from. If you need further assistance, call 1-800-669-9899 for Rockford Customer Service. You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate. You are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford.
Be the first to review this product.
No reviews yetWrite a Review
Be first to hear about the latest products.
Sign up for product updates.