710W Surround Sound 9 Spkr System 2014-Current-OUTLANDER
The 2014−Current Mitsubishi Outlander features a 710 Watt, 9-speaker surround sound audio system including these advanced features:
The Mitsubishi Outlander has proven to be a versatile SUV that is noted for including advanced technologies not found in other vehicles in its class. We developed an audio system to complement this philosophy and bring an outstanding listening experience along for the ride.
We started with a high-output DSP amplifier, including 710W of clean usable power. We included 8 speaker channels, each individually tuned, and 9 premium speakers to fill the cabin with our Rockford Fosgate signature sound: Crystal clear highs, clean mid-range, and the 10" dual voicecoil Subwoofer provides crisp powerful bass as the foundation. For MY2014 we've included an advanced surround sound mode to create a truly immersive listening experience.
The Rockford Fosgate signature sound includes our PUNCH bass tuning. Road and powertrain noise can often drown out the lower portion of the sound spectrum, so supplementing the lower frequencies makes the music experience more full, exciting, and enjoyable in real-world driving situations.
- DSP Tuning precisely tailors audio signals to each speaker
- PUNCH Control fine-tunes subwoofer output to user preference
- Soundfield Control optimizes the audio tuning for specific occupant locations
- Surround Sound places you in the middle of the performance
- DTS Neural Surround™ extracts a surround sound experience from stereo content
- Music Genre EQ adjusts the equalization to the style of music
- High Clarity Speakers are optimized for pure sound dynamics
- Soft Dome Tweeters create smooth, natural sound with wide dispersion
- Sealed Enclosures provide a tight, controlled bass response
- Dual Voice Coils (DVC) allow the subwoofer to handle larger amounts of power
- Long-Throw Subwoofer provides great excursion and deep bass
Provides a good compromise of efficiency and low distortion relative to Class A or B designs.Learn more
Provides a good compromise of efficiency and low distortion relative to Class A or B designs.
Precisely tailors the audio signals to each speaker for the unique needs of a given vehicle.Learn more
Precisely tailors the audio signals to each speaker for the unique needs of a given vehicle.
Allows the adjustment of subwoofer output levels depending on the type of music or mood of ...Learn more
Allows the adjustment of subwoofer output levels depending on the type of music or mood of the listener.
Knowledge Base Articles
- No Knowledge Base articles
Contact the Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer you purchased this product from. If you need further assistance, call 1-800-669-9899 for Rockford Customer Service. You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate. You are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford.
Be the first to review this product.
No reviews yetWrite a Review
Be first to hear about the latest products.
Sign up for product updates.