Rockford Fosgate's Expanded 2014 Marine Audio Solution Line Now Shipping
Rockford Fosgate, the industry leader in high-performance car audio systems, announced that its expanded 2014 marine audio solution line is now shipping. Showcased at The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nev. last month during Rockford’s annual Product Showcase, the 600 Watt (RMS), 5-channel, marine-grade M600-5 Prime Series amplifier has an MSRP of $499.99 USD.
“Launched to rave reviews, the latest highly efficient addition to our marine grade amplifier line packs plenty of power in a compact package,” explained Jake Braaten, Rockford’s director of product development. “Designed to amplify an entire system, the M600-5 features independent front, rear, and subwoofer outputs. Whether it’s Rockford Fosgate’s M2 speakers or wake tower cans or subs, the M600-5 powers them all.”
The fifth model in Rockford Fosgate’s marine line (including the M400-4D, M600-4D, M750-1D, and M12001D models), the M600-5 amp’s marine grade chassis has been designed to withstand salt spray, fog, and other corrosive elements in the marine environment, with a 23 percent increase of thermal mass per inch.
Additional M600-5 amplifier specifications include:
• Power @ 4 ohms: 50x4 + 200x1
• Power @ 2 ohms: 75x4 + 300x1
• Frequency response: 20Hz – 20KHz
• 12 dB/oct Butterworth Crossovers
• 4 Gauge power/ground terminals
• Short circuit protection
• MOSFET power supply
• Marine grade 2-part epoxy coated PCB
• UV resistant powder coated heatsink
• Top mount controls (crossover / phase / input switch / gain control / Punch EQ)
• Punch Level Remote included
• CEA-2006 Compliant
• CE compliant
• Dimensions: 2.0in. H x 6.8in. W x 13.2in. L
• MSRP: $ 499.99
• View the Marine M600-5 Amplifier Product Page.
About Rockford Fosgate
Setting the standard for excellence in the audio industry, Rockford Corporation markets high-performance audio systems under the brand Rockford Fosgate® for the mobile, motorsport, and marine audio aftermarket and OEM market. Headquartered in Tempe, Ariz., Rockford Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Patrick Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: PATK).