Rockford Fosgate Launches Mobile & Element-Ready Moto-Marine Versions Of New Ultra-Compact Power Class BD Amp During 2016 Annual Product Showcase
Whether on the road, on the trail, on the beach, or on the water, Rockford Fosgate (www.rockfordfosgate.com), the industry leader in high-performance audio systems, has the power you need. During its annual Product Showcase, held at The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino (Artist Ballroom) in Las Vegas, Nev. from Jan. 6-8, 2016, Rockford Fosgate will unveil two versions of its new Power Series ultra-compact 750 Watt mono amplifier…the T750X1bd (MSRP: $799.99) for mobile applications, and the TM750X1bd (MSRP: $849.99) for moto-marine and powersports applications. Both are scheduled to be available Q1 2016.
“For those fanatics who want extreme power but don’t have much room, we have the amp for you,” said Jake Braaten, Rockford’s V.P. of Product Development & Engineering. “The new ultra-compact T750X1bd amplifier is perfect for hybrid, electric, small cars, trucks, motorcycles and side-by-side UTVs. The element-ready TM750X1bd amp is perfect for marine applications as it has been protected against dust, UV, corrosion, and features stainless hardware.”
The T750X1bd features high-level auto turn-on, CLEAN circuit with input/output clip detection, top mounted controls and dual fan forced induction cooling. Additionally, it has Rockford’s patented Punch EQ circuit built in and differential inputs.
“Our Class bd topology design combines the fidelity of Class B and the efficiency of Class D technology into a single amplifier chassis,” Braaten continued. “This allows the amplifier to produce more power with less current waste and drain your electrical system.”
Additional specifications include:
• Low impedance / constant power
• AP remote out feature when using high level inputs
• Dual fan cooled
• Real time thermal sensing
• Discrete surface mount technology
• PLC2 remote ready
• Dual extruded heat sinks
• 8 AWG power/ground connector; 10 AWG speaker connector
• CEA-2006 compliant
• CE compliant
• Dimensions: 1.6 in. H x 4.3 in. H x 8.3 in. L
“Our Element-Ready amplifiers, including the TM750X1bd, have not only the capabilities you expect a Rockford Fosgate amp to have, but we have designed to stand up to the environmental conditions you are likely to subject them to,” Braaten added. “With corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware and two-part epoxy coated circuit boards, these units are designed with you in mind. Whether on the lake, on the road or in the back woods these amplifiers are ready for an adventure.”
Additional TM750X1bd features include:
• UV Inhibitor Materials -The brushed aluminum chassis and powder coated end cap feature integrated UV inhibitor materials to prevent degradation of the amplifiers finish over time.
• Corrosion Protection (Electronics) – Two part epoxy coated PCB boards prevent corrosion of critical components due to exposure in moisture rich environments.
• Stainless/ Nickel Plated Hardware – Stainless and nickel-plated hardware is used due to its natural resistance to corrosion and rusting. This ensures that electrical connections will not degrade over time due to exposure to the elements.
Product Detail Pages:
Power 750 Watt Class-bd Mono Amplifier
Power Marine 750 Watt Class-bd Mono Amplifier
About Rockford Fosgate
Setting the standard for excellence in the audio industry, Rockford Corporation markets high-performance audio systems under the brand Rockford Fosgate® for the mobile, motorsport, and marine audio aftermarket and OEM market. Headquartered in Tempe, Ariz., Rockford Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Patrick Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: PATK).