Rockford Fosgate Features New Punch Low-Profile Subwoofer Enclosure At 2015 Product Showcase
Rockford Fosgate (www.rockfordfosgate.com), the industry leader in high-performance audio systems, is proud to announce that it will feature the new PUNCH low-profile powered subwoofer enclosure during its annual Product Showcase, held at The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino (Artist Ballroom) in Las Vegas, Nev. from Jan. 6-8, 2015. The PS-8 (MSRP $299.00) is scheduled to ship Q1.
“The PS-8 packs a lot of Punch into a low-profile enclosure,” explained said Jake Braaten, Rockford’s V.P. of product development & engineering. “Fitting into limited space applications, the PS-8 includes a 150 Watt Class D amplifier and 8-inch shallow subwoofer, making it the ideal choice for trucks, hybrid and compact cars, and other installs where the installer and consumer want the famed Rockford Fosgate Punch signature sound, but don’t have a lot of room to play with.”
Additional Punch PS-8 features and specifications include:
• Enclosure dimensions: 14.4in. x 9.4in. x 3.3in.
• Compact amplifier closed loop subwoofer system
• Adjustable 12dB/Oct crossover
• On Board Punch EQ bass control
• Remote bass level controller included
• High and low level input select
• 0/180 degree phase select
• Remote/DC Offset/Signal sense turn on select
• Short circuit, thermal, and reverse polarity protection
• Quick disconnect power and signal connections
• Includes all power, ground, turn on wires, and mounting hardware
• CEA-2031 compliant
About Rockford Corporation
Setting the standard for excellence in the audio industry, the Rockford Corporation markets and distributes high-performance audio systems for the car, utv audio, and marine audio aftermarket and OEM market. Headquartered in Tempe, Ariz., Rockford Corporation is a publicly traded company and manufactures or distributes its products under the brand: Rockford Fosgate(R). For more information, please visit: www.rockfordfosgate.com.