Rockford Fosgate Debuts Type RF Competition Series Distribution Blocks and Battery Clamps at 2003 CES
Tempe, Ariz. – Rockford Fosgate and its Team RF competitors have won countless awards in the consumer audio competition circuits during its long history. Now, Rockford Fosgate is bringing to the consumer market a taste of why its success is second-to-none. At the 2003 CES (Booth #828), Rockford Fosgate will unveil Type RF Competition Series Distribution Blocks and Battery Clamps. “This is a new era for Rockford accessories…large gauge distribution,” explains Mark Lieber, Rockford Fosgate accessory product specialist. “Built with the competitor in mind or the average person that wants the biggest and baddest distribution on earth, Type RF Competition Series distribution is the answer. By using proven compression style fittings, such as 4 gauge, 2 gauge, 1/0- or 2/0 gauge wire, the flexibility of Type RF Competition Series Distribution Blocks is the answer for virtually any kind of install.” The Type RF Competition Series Distribution Block (CPPSFD2) specs include:
• can be used as a ground or fuse block
• 2/0 or 1/0 gauge input
• two 2/0 - 1/0 gauge or 2/4 gauge outputs
• blocks can be linked together with the CPPSPB power link bar or any 2/0 or 1/0 gauge wire for custom installs
• rated at 500 amps per block
• made of a new Nylon Fiber filled composite that resists heat up to 220C/430F degrees
• HPP plated solid forged brass blocks for ultimate corrosion resistance and maximum current transfer The Type RF Competition Series Distribution Block (CPPSANL1)
• 2/0 or 1/0 gauge input and output
• single or dual fuse design with up to 500 amps of current carrying ability
• made of a new Nylon Fiber filled composite that resists temperatures up to 220C/430F degrees
• HPP plated solid forged brass blocks for ultimate corrosion resistance and maximum current transfer The Type RF Competition Series Battery Clamp (CPPSBC1) specs include:
• patented X-Grip technology insures every bit of the battery post comes in contact with the clamp = maximum current transfer
• uses proven compression style wire connections, the CPPSBC1 has two 2/0 – 1/0 and one 4 gauge connection
• HPP plated solid forged brass blocks for ultimate corrosion resistance and maximum current transfer
• rated to 1500 amps of current Specifications subject to change without notice.
Rockford Fosgate is a division of Rockford Corporation in Tempe, Ariz., a publicly traded company under the NASDAQ stock symbol ROFO. Company websites can be viewed at rockfordfosgate.com and rockfordcorp.com.
About Rockford Corporation
Setting the standard for excellence in the audio industry, the Rockford Corporation markets and distributes high-performance audio systems for the car, utv audio, and marine audio aftermarket and OEM market. Headquartered in Tempe, Ariz., Rockford Corporation is a publicly traded company and manufactures or distributes its products under the brand: Rockford Fosgate(R). For more information, please visit: rockfordfosgate.com.