ROCKFORD FOSGATE DEBUTS ENCLOSED MARINE WAKEBOARD TOWER SPEAKER SYSTEMS
“Rockford Fosgate’s marine line is perfect for anyone looking to add some Punch to their vessel,” said Theresa Hephner, Rockford senior director, products and marketing. “Our new marine wakeboard tower systems employ a marine grade enclosure as well as a full-rotation, hassle-free terminal connection, aluminum clamp that mounts to any wakeboard tower bars from 1.875-inches – 2.75-inches so you can point and play your system in any direction. The system is UV and moisture resistant to assure legendary Rockford Fosgate performance in harsh marine environments.”
Additional system specs include:
- 1-inch (25mm) bridge mounted component grade coated aluminum alloy tweeter
- Frequency response (6.5-inch): 53Hz – 22kHz
- Frequency response (8-inch): 48Hz – 22kHz
- 100 percent UV stable Centrex® injection molded plastic parts
- 18 gauge corrosion resistant removable Stainless Steel grille cover insert
- Corrosion resistant gold plated polarized input terminals
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- Integrated 12dB/octave sealed crossover with integrated protection circuit
- Linear, high excursion matched motor magnetics and suspension design
- Moisture, tear, and fatigue resistant aramid fiber spider
- Removable trim ring
- Spare terminal set for optional additional tweeters
- True Marine Grade compliance
- Ultra-flexible fully insulated silicone lead wire
- UV and Salt-Fog resistant TPE (Thermo-Plastic Elastomer) surround
Specifications and prices subject to change without notice.
For more information on Rockford Corporation, please visit www.rockfordcorp.com.
About Rockford Fosgate
Setting the standard for excellence in the audio industry, Rockford Corporation markets high-performance audio systems under the brand Rockford Fosgate® for the mobile, motorsport, and marine audio aftermarket and OEM market. Headquartered in Tempe, Ariz., Rockford Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Patrick Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: PATK).